Please find a list below of COVID-19 testing options* for our area.
*This is not an exclusive list of all the COVID-19 testing sites in the Joplin area. This list is subject to change. The City of Joplin does not endorse one testing site over another.
Please note, the City of Joplin Health Department does not offer COVID-19 testing at their office.
Ivy Medical, 115 N Madison St, Webb City
CVS drive-thru pharmacy, 112 E 32nd St
Walgreen’s drive-thru pharmacy, various locations
Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market drive-thru pharmacy, various locations
Freeman drive-thru testing site
- COVID Call Center, 417-347-6444
Access Healthcare, various locations
- Joplin Clinic (417) 782-6200, 530 S. Maiden Ln
- Neosho Clinic (417) 451-4447, 1504 N Business 49
Seeds of Hope, 7th St & Range Line Rd, in parking lot between Big Lots and Natural Grocers
- Mon thru Sat from 8am to 4pm
- No appointment necessary
- No cost to patient
- Drive-up testing or homebound testing available as needed (call for arrangements 417-691-3131 or 417-355-3543)
NextGen Diagnostic Services, 407 Pennsylvania Ave, SOUTH parking lot
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat from 8am to noon (Thurs time & location is different – see below)
- No appointment necessary
- Drive-up testing - pull into designated parking spot to be tested in car
- No cost to the patient; if you have insurance, please bring your card
- 417-362-6398; https://www.nextgendiagnosticservices.com/
Testing Sites (sponsored by MO DHSS), 407 Pennsylvania Ave, NORTH parking lot facing 4th St
- Every Thursday, 10am to 6pm (weather permitting - call 417-362-6398 to check for cancellations)
- No pre-registration or appointment needed
- Free with no residency or citizenship requirement
- Bring a driver’s license from any state to speed up the process, but ID is not required to be tested
Self-Collection Test Shipped to Home (Scroll down page to get to this section)
This option allows for ordering a kit to be shipped to your home. After self-collection with easy-to-follow instructions, the kit is returned to a laboratory free of charge via FedEx. You must provide an email address to receive the test result. Once ordered, the kit arrives in 2 days (depending on current demand). The kit is good for 6 months. Once the sample has been collected, it must be packaged in the prepaid FedEx shipping envelope (according to directions) and returned to a FedEx collection site within 24 hours.
Please note that due to the current spike in demand, a limited quantity will be available each day through January. If the ordering site says the limit has been reached, please check back again the following day for availability. Thank you for your patience.
To order your test kit: https://picturegenetics.com/covid19?c=MOPROMO
Resources to learn more about the self-collection test:
- English overview video (shorter)
- English detailed instructions (longer)
- Spanish overview video (shorter)
- Spanish detailed instructions (longer)
- Visit fedex.com/dropbox to check on nearest dropbox and pickup times