Who do I call about inspections?
For electrical, plumbing, building or mechanical inspections, call the Building and Code Enforcement Division at (417) 624-0820 ext. 521.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an inspection on concrete work I have done?
2. Does the City inspect day care facilities?
3. How do I set a fire safety inspection?
4. How can I find out about counseling for juvenile fire setting?
5. How can I learn about food service facility inspection?
6. Who do I call about inspections?
7. Who should I contact about a storage tank inspection?